Manufacturers for the Week: 09/24/2007
September 24, 2007
• Thermadyne Industries Inc. (St. Louis) appointed Terry Moody (right) as executive vice president of global operations.
• Klein Tools’ (Lincolnshire, Ill.) affiliate Klein Cutlery Inc. acquired Heritage Cutlery Inc. (Bolivar, N.Y.), creating Klein Cutlery LLC.
• Airxchange Inc. (Palo Alto, Calif.) received Frost & Sullivan’s 2007 North American Energy Recovery Ventilation Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award.
• Danfoss’ (Baltimore) sixth EnVisioneering symposium, “Breaking Through: Creating an Informed Energy-Efficiency Technology Marketplace,” will be held Oct. 23, in Washington D.C.
• Berner International Corp. (New Castle, Pa.) hired Chris Cooney as marketing manager for its air curtain and energy recovery divisions.
Publication date: 09/24/2007