Black Mold Information Available At Web Site
According to the company, “Horror stories are pouring in by the thousands everyday. Insurance companies are running scared. Families are being forced out of their homes for months on end. Some are burning them down to rid themselves of the problem. Schools and businesses are being shut down. Mr. and Mrs. John T. America are becoming seriously ill, young children and the elderly are severely sick and/or dying from this mysterious and little understood airborne toxin.
“Why? Because this epidemic, although around for millions of years, is brand new to most and just becoming public knowledge. Very few professionals, including doctors, have taken the time to study up on and train themselves about the problem at hand, much less educate the general population about the dangers that exist in their everyday lives. The simplest thing in the world and something we should all be able to take for granted has been tainted. The air we breathe inside of our homes and workplace.”
“This is something that I take very personally,” said StartRemodeling.com’s Jimmy McDonald. “I am a fairly new grandfather and my granddaughter became violently ill when she was only a couple of months old. We found the problem to be an accumulation of Stachybotrys and Penicillium molds in the house she was visiting, which ended up in her lungs.
“The people in that house, friends of the family, were moved out of their home for the better part of a year, lost cherished valuables, and life in general was turned completely upside down for them. That opened my eyes and made me want to come up with some solutions that all of us can apply to our everyday lives. Our site does that and more for people now and it feels great.”
Publication date: 10/06/2003